Scholarships Program at Monywa University: Scholarships Program at Monywa University The studentships are a great method to assist you with paying for the expense of your education. So for helping understudies, the Monywa University of Economics is giving The awards to the year 2020.
The honour is open for Myanmar understudies who need to attempt the four-year college education program at the university in Myanmar.
Established in 1993, the Monywa University of Economics is located in the east of Monywa, Myanmar. It offers different undergraduate and postgraduate certificate programs for understudies.
Why at the Monywa University of Economics?
The university’s crucial to create internationally qualified graduates in Economics and Business-related territories and to guarantee quality and modernized education.
- The Monywa University of Economics will give the 240,000 to 800,000 Kyats for each year. There are up to 116 honours accessible.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Monywa University of Economics
- Division: NA
- Grant: 240,000 to 800,000 Kyats for every year
- Number of Awards: Up to 116
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The honour can be taken in Myanmar
- Scholarships Program at Monywa University Eligibility
- Qualified Countries: Applications are acknowledged by Myanmar.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Undergraduate certificate in any subject stream.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate must be a legitimate resident that adhere to and submit to the law.
The candidate is more likely than not passed the wellbeing identification if vital.
Step by step instructions to Apply for the Scholarships Program at Monywa University: For engaging with this educational honour, competitors are required to take on the four-year certification program at the university.
Supporting Documents: Students need to present the four photographs and a duplicate of the National Registration Card.
Affirmation Requirements: Aspirants need to meet the accompanying prerequisites:
The candidate who has finished Basic Education High School Examination (BEHS) in any subject need to get the better grades than the
The candidates from Kachin State, Chin State, Sagaing Region and Shan State (Southern Shan State) are qualified for the affirmation.
Language Requirement: Students need to satisfy the language necessities of the university.