International Sports Journalism Scholarship in Germany, 2020: Boost your career in Sports Journalism by applying for the International Sports Journalism Scholarship. The award is organized by the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The funding program expects to help international understudies who need to initiate a bachelor’s certificate program in the field of Sports Journalism for the scholastic year 2020-2021.
Gainful offer for international understudies to get a college degree with some financial help.
Macromedia University is one of the biggest private German colleges for professionally-arranged investigation programs. It offers courses and projects leading to officially perceived advanced education degrees, for example, four-year college educations, ace degrees in a few zones of study.
Why learn at Macromedia University? At this university, understudies will get the hang of everything required for their career. Here applicants can find other exciting fields of action as a sports journalist in press organizations or as an independent journalist.
- Application Deadline: August 15.
- Brief Description
- University: Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Division: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Cover costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in Germany
Qualified Countries: All nationalities
Adequate Course or Subjects: Bachelor qualification program in Sports Journalism
Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must have high authentications with an incredible scholastic record.
Step by step instructions to Apply
Step by step instructions to Apply: To be considered for the chance, applicants must take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. From that point forward, up-and-comers must present a scholarship application form before the deadline.
Supporting Documents: Candidates are mentioned to transfer all the following supporting records:
A self-composed work test, for example, a sports critique or game report (print, sound or moving picture; the article can, however, doesn’t need to be published)
- A book and/or idea for the eventual fate of sports journalism
- Letter of inspiration (one page)
- Even CV
- Proof of internship (if accessible)
- Abitur or university entrance capability (ensured duplicate)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have TOEFL iBT (at any rate 72 out of 120) or IELTS (in any event 6.0 out of 9) or identical capabilities.
- Benefits: The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will give the training costs to the winning up-and-comers.